Home About Us Our Services Our Rent Guarantee Landlords Properties Switch 2 Us FAQs Contacts


Frequently Asked Questions:

Will I have a single point of contact?
You will have one point of contact who will know your property and your tenant. You will not be passed from person to person having to explain yourself time and time again.

Are you Qualified to let properties?
We are member of the National Landlords association, which means we have a set standard of care that we follow to ensure the satisfaction of not only our landlords but also the tenants. Many letting agents forget about the importance of the tenants and that without them, property investing can be expensive. We understand the needs of the landlord and tenant and build relationships to allow the smooth running of each property.

Who is responsible for bills and Council Tax?
All utility bills and Council Tax will be transferred to the tenants by us. During the term of the lease, the tenant will be liable for all utility bills and Council Tax.

How do I get paid?
All payments are made by an automated BACS system. Payments will usually take 2-3 working days to clear in to your account.

Can you organise repairs and maintenance?
Yes we employ quality local tradesman. This covers plumbers, electricians, gas engineers, plasterers etc, this means quality, competitively priced work for all our landlords.

Do I receive any form of statements for the rent that I receive?
Yes you will receive a statement every month which will state the amount of rent, minus our commission and any repairs you may have had that month.

Do I have to inform my mortgage company?
You will need to check with your mortgage lender whether they will allow you to let out your property on a temporary or permanent basis.

Can I be sure that you will do your best to let my property?
We currently have an extensive list of tenants on our database desperately in need of a home, if none of them fit your criteria then we will advertise, any advertisement would be done on Rightmove and the Digital property group which account for over 75% of all the internet property portals, along with erecting a ‘To Let’ board.

What documents will I require in order for me to lease my property?
You will require the following documents to lease your property. Please use the following landlord checklist:

  • Copy of Council Tax Bill
  • Copy of valid Gas Safety Record
  • Copy of valid Energy Performance Certificate
  • Copy of Building Insurance
  • Copy of utility bills
  • 3 FULL sets of keys

If you do not have a valid Gas Safety Record or Energy Performance Certificate, we can arrange these for you, just ask a member of staff by calling 01382 214488

Do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss how we could help you.

To arrange a free, no obligation market appraisal of your property give us a call on 01382 214488